- Working knowledge of insurance from an operational perspective
- Contract role through to June 2020
- Join a close knit team based in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in…
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Insurance Operations Specialist’s key responsibilities will be to provide sound investigation, ownership and decision making skills across a variety of areas including:
- The management of insurance related breaches and incidents.
- Manage complex insurance enquiries and escalations through management of the insurance operations inbox.
- Ensure service providers are meeting the requirements under the administration contract and the insurance code of practice and service agreements.
- At least five years’ experience in an insurance role.
- Sound understanding of how insurance products work from an operational perspective as well as being able to identify when there are issues.
- Able to work diligently, efficiently, and with accuracy paying close attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage the range of tasks required of this position.
- An excellent working knowledge of/experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous exposure to the assessment and management of insurance related tasks of new business opportunities as they relate to insurance operations, as well as working with internal/external stakeholders to implement product and pricing changes would be advantageous
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.