- Strong digital copy writing experience required
- 6 Month maximum-term contract role
- Join a close knit team based in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in…
This role will support delivery of a key Fund project by delivering approved content for the new Member Portal. Working closely with the UX design stream, this role will be responsible for developing and executing content for the website portal that is compliant, compelling and fit for purpose, to support member engagement and retention. Content will be delivered through the use of our existing frameworks for brand voice, visual identity, customer experience and behaviour change.
The role will liaise with multiple stakeholders across AustralianSuper, including Communications, Product, Marketing and Compliance to develop, refine and approve copy for the portal, to meet required project timelines and deliver a compelling experience for our members.
This role is a 6 Month maximum-term contract role.
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing or communication roles, ideally in a financial services or similarly regulated industry.
- Experience with content management software and structuring content for best utilisation.
- Well-developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives and issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to deliver programs on-time, and to budget, to drive simple and engaging communications.
- Ability to convert technical concepts into plain language.
- High attention to detail.
- Managed and developed a wide variety of end-to-end communications, including the copywriting, stakeholder approval, design management, production and distribution of communications across multiple channels.
- Experience working with Sitecore content management system is advantageous.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.