- Contract role through to April 2020 with excellent benefits
- Join a close knit team based in Melbourne CBD
- Management consulting experience is advantageous
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here's where you come in…
Due to an internal secondment, we are seeking a Strategy Lead to join AustralianSuper on a contract basis through to the end of April 2020. This role would be a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and join our Group Strategy & Performance team and gain insight to how the fund operates. This role represents an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which faces highly exciting and ambitious future growth ambitions.
In this role, and reporting to the Senior Manager, you will use your strategy experience and toolkit capabilities to assist the team with respect to:
- Assisting with corporate and business strategy development
- Supporting annual business planning activities
- Working with senior stakeholders across the organisation to align strategic priorities
- Developing reports for the Board and Executive Committee
- Well-developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives and issues.
- Familiarity with structured problem solving techniques.
- Ability to analyse data from multiple sources to establish strategic insights.
- Proficient skills in MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and ambiguity.
- Strong engagement skills and ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at different levels.
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment or in-house strategy role would be highly advantageous.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.