- Work on Putting Members' Interest First Legislation as well as BAU insurance communications
- 12 Month maximum term contract
- Excellent package and benefits on offer
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in…
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Communications Consultant on a 12 month maximum term contract basis who will be responsible for developing and delivering a range of engaging communications that service members and support project delivery.
Reporting to the Communications Lead, this position represents an outstanding opportunity to deliver a consistent member experience across all platforms through multi-channel communications.
In this role you will be an integral part of an amazing team that creates and delivers a range of communication initiatives for our members. Your work will include the development of print and digital assets supporting multiple projects, member letters and delivery of Product Disclosure Statements.
Your success in this role will shine through when you deliver simple and engaging communications through the use of our existing frameworks for brand voice, visual identity, customer experience and behaviour change.
- Well-developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives and issues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to deliver programs on-time, and to budget, to drive simple and engaging communications.
- Ability to convert technical concepts into plain language.
- clearly demonstrated project management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Managed and developed a wide variety of end-to-end communications, including the copywriting, stakeholder approval, design management, production and distribution of communications across multiple channels.
- Ideally, you have experience working in the insurance in super space, or in other areas in the insurance industry.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.