- Permanent full-time position with career opportunities
- Australia’s largest Superannuation fund and we’re going global!
- Great location in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking Senior Digital Analytics Analyst to join our Member Experience team based in Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Digital Analytics Lead, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute effective, innovative and measurable ways to leverage online, mobile and other digital channels to improve member acquisition, retention, customer experience, campaign return on investment, conversation rates, usage and general digital insights. This includes assisting with the day to day execution of all digital/web analytics activities and reporting.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Digital Analytics Lead with coordinating digital reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Develop reports and dashboards as needed whilst providing insight, commentary and recommendations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and Product Owners to understand current and future roadmaps and needs of the business to offer analytic solutions
- Gain insight from data and reports on current digital performance to seek improvements and recommendations
- Assist with implementation on improvements and changes
- Coordinate onsite optimisation to improve conversion rates through test and learn techniques (A/B and multivariate testing)
- Assist in UX activities using data, test and learn, and design thinking methodology
- Ad-hoc requests and reports as required, such as website views, mobile app traffic etc
The above is not a comprehensive list and may change from time to time depending on business needs, changes, and requirements.
- Previous experience in similar and/or relevant role
- Background in Financial Services, superannuation ideal
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform Suite (including BigQuery), Google Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Test and Target or testing frameworks
- Dashboarding (DataStudio & Tableau)
- Agile methodology
- Proven understanding and knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Strong SQL skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to articulate to all levels
- Background working within a corporate environment highly regarded
The ideal candidate will be self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction and who will enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.