- Member centric organisation, make a difference
- Collaborative working culture
- Australia's largest superfund
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in …
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Senior Associate – Strategy within the Investments Capability team. As a Senior Associate - Strategy you will:
- Identify, scope and frame strategic problems facing the investment program;
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders, both locally and globally;
- Lead strategic projects or work streams independently; and
- Help shape the future of Australia’s largest superannuation fund.
You’ll need …
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in strategy development gained from a top tier management consultancy, large financial institution or large corporate;
- Strong problem solving and solid analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to build relationships and gain trust from peers and stakeholders; and
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and think rationally when facing uncertainty
Our ideal candidate would also have superannuation or funds/asset management industry experience.
At AustralianSuper, we believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. We encourage flexibility and welcome applicants on the lookout for part-time working hours.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.