- Australia's largest superfund
- Collaborative working culture
- Work life balance
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest superfund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in …
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking an Analyst – Currency who will be responsible for supporting the active management of the Fund’s foreign currency exposures covering all aspects of portfolio management, in addition you will:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of currency investment processes
- Assist with portfolio construction, risk modelling and performance measurement
- Manage and respond to requests for information from internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare periodic management reports on strategy, exposure, portfolio activity, performance
- Analyse investment themes related to the key drivers of financial markets, with a focus on currency markets and generate trade ideas
You’ll need …
The successful candidate will possess substantial experience working within an institutional investment manager coupled with strong understanding of the key drivers of currency markets, in addition you will have:
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with a proficiency in Python
- Desire to develop a career in investments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a simple and effective manner
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you