- Join AustralianSuper's largest super fund
- 12-month contract initially
- Huge growth opportunities
AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2 million members trust us to invest more than $170 billion on their behalf.
Here's where you come in…
To support the growth of the Fund, we are seeking a Sydney based Adviser Distribution Manager who will be responsible for the activation and expansion of one of the Fund's key strategic growth channels; our external financial adviser network.
Reporting to the National Manager Adviser Distribution, you will be tasked with increasing our member attraction and retention through our external adviser channel, while building strong, mutually-beneficial relationships with advisers and licensees.
You will collaborate with teams across the Fund to identify all lead channels and manage the relevant relationships, as well as ensuring all proposals are consistent with our product and service offering. Some regional and interstate travel will be required as you regularly deliver pitches and presentations to a variety of stakeholder groups.
This highly interactive role will also see you advocating on behalf of advisers in relation to service and product improvements for the benefit of their clients and the Fund's members.
- Significant experience in business development roles in the financial services sector and via the financial adviser market.
- You are familiar with the environment and competitive practices associated with the financial adviser channel and have a proven adviser sales track record.
- You have a consultative approach and are a team player with a high level of relationship management and negotiation skills. You work effectively under pressure; setting and managing multiple conflicting priorities and meeting specified timeframes and deliverables.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.