- Ensure our members receive high quality financial advice
- Review, assess and drive improvements
- Join Australia's largest super fund
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here's where you come in…
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking an Advice Assurance Manager who will be responsible for assurance and monitoring activities associated with the quality of financial advice being delivered to our members. Reporting to the Manager Advice Assurance this role represents an outstanding opportunity to ensure advice is provided in accordance with compliance frameworks and practices which meet all legislative and regulatory obligations, professional standards and business rules.
In this role, you will conduct reviews of licensees to gain assurance they are complying with their legislative and regulatory obligations, that their activities remain consistent and that key risks are identified and managed. You will conduct regular oversight and monitoring activities of advice providers, using agreed frameworks to ensure independent and consistent outcomes. Using your comprehensive experience you will work collaboratively to enhance delivery of a holistic advice assurance program, inclusive of well managed practices, controls, standards and reporting. You will be a point of escalation for our Advice Services Team, work closely with Group level functions and share your recommendations for improvement and better practice. You will take ownership for the delivery of initiatives and any appropriate remediation activities.
- Previous experience in financial planning compliance, legal, regulatory or auditing
- An understanding of AFSL requirements, financial planning businesses, how they operate and ability to apply best practice compliance principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills including excellent communication with the ability to build relationships and provide feedback in a constructive manner
- Ability to make clear decisions which may involve difficult choices or considered risks
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.