- Opportunity to build content strategy from the ground up
- Full time, permanent role with excellent benefits
- Join a close knit team based in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here's where you come in…
The purpose of this role is to act as a content SME for the fund and govern all editorial content (non-advertising) published on our digital platforms.
With a strong digital platform focus, this role will combine knowledge of branded content best-practice, front-end CX and back-end CMS digital capabilities, and work closely with the Digital Platforms team to create an extension of the public website which centralises digital article content. The platform will help embed the brand as a go-to source of always-on help and guidance, as well as improve the fund's publishing capabilities, improve content governance and CX around article content. This work will lay much-needed foundations so the fund can scale its future content production with minimum risk.
The role will lead the development of the fund's overarching/editorial digital content strategy, with a focus on aligning all content creators to the fund's brand narratives and corporate position. This will result in editorial-style content outputs which are complementary, and aligned to the fund's overarching position as a leader in the super and retirement space.
- 9 + years working in digital content development, specifically focused on content as a brand awareness tool.
- SME of digital content creation and best-practice
- A passion for consistency
- Experience in PR and editorial roles which demonstrate a strong understanding of the publishing space, and branded content
- Knowledge of writing for SEO and leading learnings in this area
- Proficient writer/editor
- Experience translating customer insights into communications
- Experience creating and embedding digital TOV
- Experience managing creative agency relationships
- Measurement and reporting of content
- Knowledge in launching and evolving brand content hubs (content platforms) and leading content development to grow brand positioning (preference and awareness)
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.